Monday, September 23, 2013

Melanie F. Severino

These are some of my available artworks for sale...

"Hermosa de Filipina" collection. All pieces are 20 x 30 inch canvas in oil. This is my first and last collection done in oil. This was exhibited by Dekada arts Philippines 2011-2012. This collection is a fusion of the old and new technique. Realistic and application of the s-graffiti technique. The original price of each paintings by my agent is $744.00 + Shipping. I'm selling each paintings at half the price. I am selling these paintings at 40% off the original price plus Shipping. No shipping fee for Metro Manila buyers. I'm delivering the artworks personally. Prices are still negotiable. All the artworks are gallery framed (The frames on pic are all photoshopped).




This piece is called "Black & White profile" and is 20 x 30 inch canvas in acrylic. It was exhibited with 2 other works at Sining kamalig art gallery. This was a group exhibit for the Shop & Share charity auction for the ondoy victims by The Philippine red cross society, Dekada arts Philippines and other celebrities. This artwork is priced at 40% off the original price of $744.00 plus Shipping. No shipping fee for Metro Manila buyers. I'm delivering the artworks personally. Price is negotiable. The artwork is framed with an inch black wood frame.


This is one of my latest work called "Henley brewery". 20 x 30 inches acrylic on canvas. This would look good in any home bars or dining area. This artwork is priced at 40% off the original price of $744.00 plus Shipping. No shipping fee for Metro Manila buyers. I'm delivering the artworks personally. Price is negotiable. Artwork is stretched not framed.


This is the last of my watercolor paintings. It is a set of 11 x 14 inches watercolor on (watercolor) paper. This "Koi" collection will look good in a powder room or hall. This artwork is priced at PhP2,500.00 per piece or at a discounted price of PhP8,000.00 for the set. No shipping fee for Metro Manila buyers. I'm delivering the artworks personally. Prices are negotiable. The artworks are not framed.


Contact me at 0917-8369403 or
melanieseverino1980@myopera.com

No comments:

Post a Comment